Placing a heating system in a home involves, in addition to an initial economic cost for its installation, a considerable annual cost, but what are the most economical heating systems on the market, taking into account both the installation and the energy they use?
How to choose the heating system
In order for us to choose an efficient system that allows us to enjoy the spaces with a pleasant atmosphere, we must consider the following variables:
- Space size (surface and height).
- Number of people living in it.
- Construction materials .
- What kind of insulation from the outside does the house have?
- Average temperature during the coldest season.
With these aspects clear, we will be heading towards a better choice. We can already know how big the system will be and how much heat we will need to generate to make everyone comfortable at home.
Natural gas heating – how does it work?
A boiler is installed that heats the water to heat the rooms, either with radiators or underfloor heating.
Advantages of heating with natural gas
- It is very efficient.
- It has a high calorific value and therefore it is valid where the weather is adverse.
- It is respectful with the environment.
- It is the most comfortable since it does not need storage and you can use it whenever you want and in the amount you need
Heating by electricity – how does it work?
Through electrical circuits with resistances that are heated by electricity and emit heat. Different devices can be used: convectors, accumulators, electric underfloor heating.
Reasons to use it:
- Accessible to all, since it can be used at any point of the Spanish geography.
- Comfortable, you don’t have to store energy.
- You can use as much energy as you need.
- It is valid when the weather is mild due to little use or low efficiency.
- If you have to heat second homes where use is less frequent.